The Technology Division deals specifically with:
- Design and development of Lubrication Systems;
- Design and development of mechanical applications;
- Check and certification of machines and equipment according to the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC;
- Design and development of business automation systems through solid 3D simulation;
- Reverse Engineering;
- Design and development of prototypes.
The continuous search for technologically advanced solutions, aimed at improving the working conditions of the operators and environmental safety, has led the division of LMI Engineering to the design and manufacture of micro-lubrication systems capable of supporting the performance of our chemical preparations. The result is a reduction in consumption of lubricants, made possible by an effective and precise application of the product where necessary, and an increase in productivity and quality of the particular products, guaranteed by reduction of waste, reduction of wear of the molds and maintenance intervals